Leverage the potential of Design Thinking to bring innovation in product design and service design
Design thinking is a holistic, customer-centric approach designed to solve complex problems in a user-centred way by following a structured process to deliver innovative solutions. By using specific design tools, principles, processes and an empathic understanding of customer requirements, design thinking brings together what is desirable from a user’s perspective, economically viable and technologically feasible. Design thinking is applied to a wide diversity of fields, mostly in the field of service and product innovation. Through Design Thinking, we can achieve visible results.
Our Design Thinking Delivery Model
Adaps defined a new innovative delivery model in design thinking. In this model, we have created five phases in order to achieve more reliable results. The five phases or stages are not sequential, and we do not follow any particular order or step-by-step process. They can often occur in correspondence and repeat iteratively. It is an overview of the phases or stages that add tremendous value to an innovative project. Our five phases of Design Thinking are:
- Empathise– empathising with our end-users; the tools we use for this phase are Zoom and Typeform
- Define– defining our users’ requirements and problems, and our insights; the tools we use for this phase are Userforge and MakeMyPersona
- Ideate– ideating through challenging opinions and creating ideas for creative and innovative solutions; the tools we use for this phase are Stormboard and IdeaFlip
- Prototype– prototyping in order to start creating solutions; the tools we use for this phase are Mockingbird and POP
- Test– testing solutions; the tools we use for this phase are HotJar, UserTesting, and PingPong
Our Design Thinking Process
We validate User Experience based on the Effectiveness, Efficiency, Accuracy and User Friendliness.
We follow an easy process to know about specific application/system and ensure that the current application adding value to the end-users. Our team provides engaging content, fonts, colours, and images.
Adaps ensures that the user can navigate to frequently used screens quickly and maintaining web pages consistency in terms of look, feel and content placement. Our team examines the ways where user can search for information from anywhere on the website.
When coming to accuracy, if there is any outdated content on the website, we make sure that it is removed— reviewing whether the website has the correct address and contact details or not and identifying the number of broken links in the website.
Adaps that the website is user-friendly by checking controls (buttons, labels, dropdowns, etc.) are self-explanatory or not, and there is online help provided throughout the website. All web pages must display content in a readable format with enough spacing.
What Adaps Do?
- we validate your ideas
- we understand your users clearly
- we streamline user experience
- we build responsive products
- we design web and mobile apps
- we refine website structure
Advantages of Design Thinking
Design thinking is evolving. It is moving from an emerging practice to an established one. As a committed organisation for design thinking, Adaps has the responsibility to highlight its value in the contemporary moment and in the future.
- Design Thinking concentrates on the end-user- Design Thinking approach takes care of end-users at the centre of the process to resolve the problems. The primary target is to develop valuable products and solutions that will fulfil user needs.
- Design Thinking drives to innovative solutions- Design aspects address challenges, and they rethink them completely. This tendency to reshape difficulties drives to innovations that seem deceptively manageable. While the user always in mind, design thinking assures that solutions are intuitive.
- Better business through Design Thinking- Design Thinking is a process. When you think it differently, it becomes less about appearances and more about exploring new opportunities to meet and surpass a user’s expectations. Design thinking focuses on solutions and managing renowned businesses.